When I signed onto Stampin' Up! back in October i decided to play around with some items I received in my start up kit as well as some I already had. I decided to cover a white gift box I had, and turn it into my sewing box (as I am not a sewer by any means, can only do the very basic repairs etc, and dont have many things to put in the box).
So, I used the DSP paper stack that came with the kit ans some of the cardstock. I used some ribbon for the edges which I already had and the same with the leftover chipboard pieces. Inked up the chipboard, stamped the DSP on front and sides and created this funky flower with the scallop circle punch and topped it off with an antique brad.
I am very happy with the bright result, and now when i want to find some cotton, they are all there together and I dont have to rummage through the cupboard.
Thanks for looking, (apologies if the photos are slightly off colour)
SG - Glitter
53 minutes ago